Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 Images Leaked


Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 images are leaked on twitter, compared to past images leaked the latest one shows side angle of images and gives an proper overview of how big the device will be. It also shows back side of the phone.

Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 Images Leaked
First Image Leaked.


Samsung Galaxy Premier I9260 Images Leaked
Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 leaked image with charger, headphone and data wire.

The Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 looks similar to Galaxy S III from the front side. The sides use glossy plastic and the back looks like it is matte, just like on the Galaxy Nexus.

Samsung Galaxy Premier Images Leaked
Samsung Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 has Silver Strip around the Bezel

Galaxy Premier Images Leaked
Back side of Galaxy Premier I9260

Galaxy Premier GT-I9260 photos Leaked


, ,