Enable auto reply email in Gmail and Yahoo Mail. It helps a lot for many people to auto reply to an email. Whatever may be your reason to send auto reply email. It may be to save time by Replying Thanks email. To give a special note about your unavailability etc etc. Below are the given steps how to enable it on Yahoo mail and Gmail.
Enable Auto response in Gmail
1. Login to your Gmail account
2. Go to 'Settings' at top right side
3. Click on 'General' and Check 'Vacation responder ON' and write your 'Subject' and 'Message' and you have a option if you want to send auto reply email to the people in your contact then Check 'Only send a response to people in my Contact' and Save settings.
Enable Auto response in Yahoo Mail
1. Login to your Yahoo account
2. Go to 'Settings' at top right side Click on 'Option' and 'More Option' and 'Vacation Response'.
3. Check 'Auto-response duration during your vacation' option and turn on auto reply.
4. Set time for auto reply and fill the blank field with your message under 'Generic Response' and save it.
5. Automatic reply message will be sent to the email which is delivered in your inbox.